the other minds


Hi everyone. This is my first attempt writing on this blog. It's a medium for me to write anything that comes across in my mind. My interests are mainly about life, politics, psychology, history, critical thinking, foods and so on. I found that, blogging is the best way for me to express my thoughts into words. Some might be useful or somehow it does contains rants and ramblings.

My school days had gone. Currently, I am studying at IIUM in Bachelor of Human Sciences (Psychology). Apparently, I've learned that anything happened in our life, there must be something lies behind it. So, I choose to manipulate my mind and see things by using critical eyes and perceive things positively.
What else you want to know? I already got my driving licence last year. I love travelling so much. If I got a chance to choose the place that I really want to go, I would like to choose Europe region. I love to spend my time online, reading, chatting, thinking and contemplating my everyday life.

Oh yeah, I love to be known as Rish. I am just a neophyte in this blogging arena. Hopefully, I can make new friends here.

0 responses to "A new start"

Leave a Reply